COVID 19 Safety Instructions and Information for Visitors
1. All Safaris in Gir National Park along with all other tourist places in Gujarat is Open for Public and it is fully operational.
2. Avoid visit if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
3. Persons above 65 years of age, persons with comorbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay at home.
4. e-pass is NOT required for entering into and travelling within the Gujarat State.
5. Most of the Hotels and Resort at Sasan Gir are operational and try to put their best efforts to ensure safety and well-being of guests by following safety and hygiene measures.
6. Face masks/shields are compulsory for all the visitors including eco-guides and safari vehicle drivers.
7. Visitors are advised to carry the sanitizers and use them as and when required.
8. It’s better to avoid touching surfaces as much as possible.
*Note: Any of the instruction or policy can be changed anytime as per Government guideline without prior intimation.